Monday, August 3, 2009

The Shoot

Today was the photo shoot for Zipcars. It was supposed to take place from 12-2pm. I reserved my Zipcar unitl 4pm just in case it was running late, traffic or if I had time to do some errands. However, I did not end up getting home until 8pm (after getting groceries). This is what happened:
  • Show up and wait for about an hour and a half to get hair and make-up done.
  • Wait another hour and a half for my first shot to begin.
  • Spend 1 hour in a shot with the CEO of Zipcars and other Zipcar members.
  • Wait another hour to set up the next shot.
  • Spend 1 hour in a shot that I don't really understand, but may end up being really cool with editing.
Overall, it was a frustrating first half of the day and a pretty fun second half. The photo shoots were fun to be in. Hey, maybe I will even make it in the magazine. I have no idea when the magazine is coming out, but look for a cover story on zipcars in Fortune magazine. I will keep you updated.

No comments: